Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pirate on a Scooter


Howdy folks, this is my first post. Recently my family and I decided to take a voyage, heehaw! Sometimes you have to get out of the house on the weekends before the kids take over. My husband, a great and entertaining man (aren't they all), said "Let's go to the renaissance festival." It's alway a people watching experience. Floating fairy's, knights in shining armor, owls, magicians, and of course PIRATES. Now, I love pirates almost as much as my 3 year old does. Arrrggghhhhh, I sees me a pirate sitting on his scooter about to light up his cigarette But, perhaps it was a sign of how wonderful the Ren Fest is; everyone is welcome to come out and party. Snap! Took a photo and now there's my memory that I still giggle about "The Ren Fest pirate on a scooter." That's how I want to be when I grow up; enjoying life no matter what.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails